- I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I hadn't worked so hard.
- I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I'd stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish that I'd let myself be happier.
When the student is ready, the mentor will appear:https://everydaymentor.FUELGOODTRIBE.com @alphalim Thank Guestbook
More from FUEL GOOD TRIBE:
Surprise, surprise, Gillette. You don't get support from a group by nagging and browbeating them. (Actually, who's surprised by the backlash to the Gillette ad, except echo-chamber-dwelling ideologues?) I have a son. I don't instill good character in him by telling him he's intrinsically flawed. I instill good character in him by showing him the way in which he should go. (This also keeps me on my toes, doesn't it?) If you haven't seen the Gillette ad that's got men and women turned off, you can...